Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PUBLICATION ANNOUNCEMENT

May 1, 2009 The Book

"Stewart: Heather Lost"
'The Great Escape'

Author Bruce M. Stewart, IS NOW Available

PURCHASE OPTION 1

One Copy $30.00 + Media Mail Shipping = $35.00
One Copy $30.00 + Priority Mail Shipping = $43.00
US DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY

I can ship multiple copies Priority Mail Flat Rate to the same address - $13.00 .

Send your order and check by snail mail if you have my address. If you do not have my mailing address send me an email and I will email you my address.

PURCHASE OPTION 2

TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK USING PAY PALREAD AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

This option has been discontinued.





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    I want to buy the book, but when I click on "Buy Now", I get the Pay Pal page and log in, but can't find where or how to purchase the book. I've never used Pay Pal before, so forgive me if I am missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat. I'm buying one also. Just send it snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! Love the book! ...

    If you are wondering about the echo, that's your descendants talking! :-)

    ReplyDelete